Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (slang) The British Isles.
- 2001 November 24, Ray Heindl <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Monetary trouble in Rightpondia?", alt.possessive.its.has.no.apostrophe, Usenet.
- 2003 October 30, tomcatpolka@yaNOSPAMhoo.com, "to Rightpondia", alt.usage.english, Usenet,
- One difference between Rightpondia and Leftpondia is that Arpudlians go 'to hospital' and Elpudlians go 'to the hospital'.
- 2003 December 14, Maggie Davey <email@example.com>, "Re: Glucose Tolerance Test", alt.support.diabetes.uk, Usenet,
- I wonder how I would go about getting something similar over here in Rightpondia.