Jump to navigation Jump to search
Scientologist (plural Scientologists)
- A follower of Scientology, whether belonging to the "official" Church of Scientology or being outside in the so-called Free Zone.
- 2001 September 27, Ortega, Tony, “Sympathy For The Devil”, in New Times Los Angeles:
- Tory Bezazian was a veteran Scientologist who loved going after church critics. Until she met the darkest detractor of all.
- 2002 February 2, Peter Lalor, “Why you will find yourself at the Forum”, in Daily Telegraph, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia: News Limited, page 35:
- But what is it and where does it come from? Landmark Forum evolved from est (Erhard Seminar Training) an intense and controversial newage selfhelp group of the 1970s and '80s using a combination of Eastern philosophies developed by former scientologist Werner Erhard.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:Scientologist.
follower of Scientology