Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sebree (countable and uncountable, plural Sebrees)
- A surname.
- A home rule city in Webster County, Kentucky, United States. Former name: McBride.
- An unincorporated community in Howard County, Missouri, United States.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Sebree is the 24124th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 1043 individuals. Sebree is most common among White (69.32%) and Black/African American (25.02%) individuals.
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- en:Cities in Kentucky, USA
- en:Cities in the United States
- en:Places in Kentucky, USA
- en:Places in the United States
- en:Unincorporated communities in Missouri, USA
- en:Unincorporated communities in the United States
- en:Places in Missouri, USA