- (biblical) An ancient kingdom in Arabia or possibly in Africa.
- And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the LORD, she came to prove him with hard questions.
- (very rare outside the Bible) A male given name.
- And there happened to be there a man of Belial, whose name was Sheba, the son of Bichri, a Benjamite: and he blew a trumpet, and said, We have no part in David, neither have we inheritance in the son of Jesse: every man to his tents, O Israel.
- The 34th sura (chapter) of the Qur'an.
34th sura of the Qur'an
Short form of Bathsheba.
- A female given name.