Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The continent that is the southern part of the Americas. It is east of the Pacific Ocean, west of the Atlantic Ocean, south of North America and north of Antarctica.
continent that is the southern part of the Americas
- (continents) continent; Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America (Category: en:Continents)
- (countries of South America) country of South America; Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela (Categories: en:Countries, en:Countries of South America)
- (territories of South America) territory of South America; Falkland Islands, French Guiana, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- South America Time Zones map and current time in South America.