Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
- Delete. Specific character from specific folk story. Is there a wiki elsewhere for listing all details of fictional works and their characters? Equinox ◑ 13:51, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Encyclopedic content could be stripped, potentially, so this is not a very good reason for deletion. Frankly I think the one line summary is not overdone anyway. More importantly, we have rules for fictional characters. Although I do not believe it will pass, the correct procedure is to RFV. DAVilla 17:19, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
- Delete.—msh210℠ (talk) 17:48, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, please, let's RFV it, per DAVilla. --Daniel. 17:51, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
- Delete. —RuakhTALK 01:23, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
- To elaborate a bit: DAVilla and Daniel. seem to be under the impression that if it passes RFV under WT:FICTION, then we have to keep it; but in fact, the relevant section of the CFI explicitly imposes requirements on such terms, without explicitly guaranteeing that we will allow all terms that meet those requirements. In particular, this term also falls under a general "we don't have consensus about names of specific entities" rule that basically subjects it to individual consideration here at WT:RFD. Even if this were moved to WT:RFV, cited, and declared passed, I would vote to delete it. —RuakhTALK 01:45, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
deleted. -- Prince Kassad 09:44, 16 March 2011 (UTC)