Jump to navigation Jump to search
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, but feel free to discuss its conclusions.
- Keep in the absence of any reason to delete. —Mahāgaja (formerly Angr) · talk 15:42, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Presumably the argument is that it's SOP as a step at which one goes "eureka!"; but we also have eureka moment, so I abstain for now (although maybe the variability of the phrase indicates that no one version is idiomatic). The lemma should probably be lowercase like that entry, though. - -sche (discuss) 04:47, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
- The SOPpiness would perhaps be easier to spot if it were eureka step, but capitalized Eureka doesn't have anything to help me understand what a Eureka step is. Nevertheless, I still think eureka + step isn't sufficient to explain what a eureka step is. —Mahāgaja (formerly Angr) · talk 10:37, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
- Looks like a mistake for eureka moment to me. SemperBlotto (talk) 10:44, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
- There's also eureka effect. --Per utramque cavernam (talk) 10:53, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
- Move the lemma to lowercase and call it a day. - -sche (discuss) 19:34, 17 March 2018 (UTC)