This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, but feel free to discuss its conclusions.
- Keep in the absence of any reason to delete. —Mahāgaja (formerly Angr) · talk 15:42, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Presumably the argument is that it's SOP as a step at which one goes "eureka!"; but we also have eureka moment, so I abstain for now (although maybe the variability of the phrase indicates that no one version is idiomatic). The lemma should probably be lowercase like that entry, though. - -sche (discuss) 04:47, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
- The SOPpiness would perhaps be easier to spot if it were eureka step, but capitalized Eureka doesn't have anything to help me understand what a Eureka step is. Nevertheless, I still think eureka + step isn't sufficient to explain what a eureka step is. —Mahāgaja (formerly Angr) · talk 10:37, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
- Looks like a mistake for eureka moment to me. SemperBlotto (talk) 10:44, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
- There's also eureka effect. --Per utramque cavernam (talk) 10:53, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
- Move the lemma to lowercase and call it a day. - -sche (discuss) 19:34, 17 March 2018 (UTC)