Not sure of geographical area for def 4, political office. Definitly Ireland, possibly UK, anywhere else??????????--Dmol 21:21, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
- Definitely all of UK. SemperBlotto 21:31, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
- Agreed, but is it really different from sense 3? Widsith 21:32, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
Yes, I did consider sense 3, but feel there is a difference for the following reasons.
- The meetings are private, not public as sense 3 seems to convey.
- The subject matter varies for each person, and is not pre-arranged.
- The meeting is biased towards the political party running the clinic, unlike other political meetings where opposing views might be heard.
--Dmol 21:38, 28 September 2006 (UTC)