Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search

This word comes from French and means rustling. I would add that to this entry except I'm not sure how to make this entry a English adjective and a French noun at the same time. —This comment was unsigned.

That help, then? --Connel MacKenzie 06:13, 13 December 2006 (UTC)