See Wiktionary:Requests for verification archive/2011/more#monsterise. - -sche (discuss) 20:12, 23 March 2012 (UTC)
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, but feel free to discuss its conclusions.
Possibly not attestable:, . If attested, then it should be at least tagged as rare.
- To make another into a monster
- To give another very bad reputation
--Dan Polansky 08:47, 7 November 2011 (UTC)
- A quick search on the spelling with a "Z" (Eiríkr Útlendi │ Tala við mig 19:59, 7 November 2011 (UTC) , ) shows 10x and 5.5x more common use, respectively. finds one single citation, while finds 25 hits. -- HTH,
- Majorly attestable dude!Lucifer 01:21, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
- One sense RFV-failed, other sense kept. The entry could still use cleanup. - -sche (discuss) 06:44, 18 March 2012 (UTC)