|Feb 4||Including hot words in CFI|
|Feb 9||RFD voting policies|
|Feb 10||Handling of citations that do not meet our current definition of permanently archived|
|Feb 14||New phrasebook regulations|
|Feb 25||User:Thadh for admin|
|Mar 8||Label for lower register||starts: Feb 7|
|(=6)||[Wiktionary:Table of votes]||(=94)|
How to add votes
To add new votes, edit Wiktionary:Votes/Active and insert votes using the code below.
|Dec 9|2017-11/First vote example| |Dec 10|2017-11/Second vote example|
- Omit the "Wiktionary:Votes/" prefix.
- Dates like "Dec 9" indicate when the votes are scheduled to end (not the start date).
- Use three-letter month names (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec).
- Order the votes by end date, from earlier to later (this is the order: Jan 1, Jan 2, Jan 3, etc.)
- Add a
|at the end of every vote. The vote result is added after the vertical bar when the vote ends.
How to remove votes
- Move the votes from Wiktionary:Votes/Active to Wiktionary:Votes/Timeline, together with the vote result. Edit the end date if the vote ended later than scheduled.
To place this box anywhere, use:
This is a box listing all the current and new votes. This template can be used anywhere, (e.g., your user page or talk page, for example) as a reminder of the votes to participate.
This template is used in Wiktionary:Votes, where it has the additional feature of filling the page with the contents of all the listed votes simultaneously. Editing this box automatically updates the contents of Wiktionary:Votes.
- Wiktionary:Votes/Active - the list of active votes.
- Template:votes/layout - the layout of the template.
- Template:votes/row - the layout of each individual row of the box.
- Template:votes/expand - generates each vote transclusion in Wiktionary:Votes.
- Template:votes/checkdate - this decides whether a row should be highlighted, and which color, based on the end date variable of the vote.
- MediaWiki:Watchlist-details - the watchlist, where this box is placed.