- (Greek mythology) The goddess of dance and the dramatic chorus, and one of the Muses; the daughters of Zeus & Mnemosyne.
- (astronomy) Short for 81 Terpsichore, a main belt asteroid.
Greek mythology: one of the nine muses
- (Greek mythology Muses) Muse; Calliope, Clio, Erato, Euterpe, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsichore, Thalia, Urania
- “terpsichore” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–present.
- “terpsichore” in Douglas Harper, Online Etymology Dictionary, 2001–2018.
- Obsolete spelling of (used in Portugal until September 1911 and died out in Brazil during the 1920s).