Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Greek mythology) The goddess of history and heroic poetry, and one of the Muses; the daughters of Zeus & Mnemosyne.
- (astronomy) Short for 84 Klio, a main belt asteroid.
- A female given name.
- A model of car by manufacturer Renault.
- Fred loved to take his Clio for a spin.
- A city in Alabama
- A city in Iowa
- A city in Michigan
- A town in South Carolina
the Muse of history and heroic poetry
- (Greek mythology Muses) Muse; Calliope, Clio, Erato, Euterpe, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsichore, Thalia, Urania