Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (international standards) Exceptionally reserved ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code for United Kingdom.
- Synonym: GB (for general use)
This is an exceptionally reserved code, included as part of ISO 3166-1 on the request of the United Kingdom, and is not endorsed for general use by the ISO. The general-purpose code for the United Kingdom is GB.
Abbreviation of United Kingdom attested from 1883.
- Initialism of United Kingdom.
- Initialism of Uttarakhand.
- Initialism of University of Kentucky.
abbreviation of United Kingdom — See also translations at United Kingdom
- United Kingdom of Great Britain
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- British Isles