Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I think that many of the words that you have added as being translations of snowball are actually translations of snow globe. I have fixed the Italian; please fix the others (unless you are sure). SemperBlotto (talk) 22:22, 12 March 2014 (UTC)
- Oh, I apologise about that. For some reason I confused both of them. I will fix them. – Ricci «T | C» 17:36, 13 March 2014 (UTC)
Two Umbundu Nouns
- Thank you! I will take a look soon. – Ricci «T | C» 12:49, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
- Any time. Also don't forget about the words ilu and imo. --Lo Ximiendo (talk) 12:51, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
- ^ This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- ^ Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
(Sorry to write in Engilsh)