Jump to navigation Jump to search
Who-athon (plural Who-athons)
- (informal) A marathon of the British science-fiction series Doctor Who.
- 2006 April 4, Martin, “Tennant's Extra”, in uk.media.tv.sf.drwho, Usenet:
- To set the scene for the new series, UKTV Gold is showing all of the last one, created by Russell T Davies and starring Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor and Billie Piper as his companion Rose. The Who-athon will screen from 11am-6pm on Saturday, and from 11am-6pm on Sunday.
- 2013, "TV picks of the week: A lesson in Who-story", The New Zealand Herald, 21 November 2013:
- But the Who-athon starts early on Saturday morning, with retrospectives on each doctor and classic episodes starting on UKTV at 6.30am and running throughout the day - and on Sunday, too.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:Who-athon.