Wiktionary:Requested entries (Unknown language, CJK script)
(Redirected from Wiktionary:Requested entries:Unknown language (CJK script))
Have an entry request? Add it to the list. - But please:
- Think twice before adding long lists of words as they may be ignored.
- If possible provide context, usage, field of relevance, etc.
Please remove entries from this list once they have been written (i.e. the link is “live”, shown in blue, and has a section for the correct language)
There are a few things you can do to help:
- Add glosses or brief definitions.
- Add the part of speech, preferably using a standardized template.
- If you know what a word means, consider creating the entry yourself instead of using this request page.
- Please indicate the gender(s) of nouns in languages that have them.
- For inflected languages, if you see inflected forms (plurals, past tenses, superlatives, etc) indicate the base form (singular, infinitive, absolute, etc) of the requested term and the type of inflection used in the request.
- For words in languages that don’t use Latin script but are listed here only in their romanized form, please add the correct form in the native script.
- Don’t delete words just because you don’t know them — it may be that they are used only in certain contexts or are archaic or obsolete.
- Don’t simply replace words with what you believe is the correct form. The form here may be rare or regional. Instead add the standard form and comment that the requested form seems to be an error in your experience.
- 古篆 -- used to refer to a version of the CJK script which provided some inspiration to the creation of Korean Hangul
- 𨫤 -- one of the most common non-BMP characters on the Japanese Wikipedia
- 𩹄 -- one of the most common non-BMP characters on the Japanese Wikipedia
- 𡚴 -- one of the most common non-BMP characters on the Japanese Wikipedia
- 𧶛 -- one of the most common non-BMP characters on the Japanese Wikipedia
- 𢘥 -- one of the most common non-BMP characters on the Japanese Wikipedia
- 𠵇 -- one of the most common non-BMP characters on the Japanese Wikipedia