- 1 July
- 1.1 Quote
- 1.2 Could you please translate my name and this phrase for me...
- 1.3 English-Hawaiian translation
- 1.4 translation in French of shooting wide (sports)
- 1.5 Chinese to English
- 1.6 eternally in jap ?
- 1.7 TRANSLATION REQUEST
- 1.8 paint your body
- 1.9 French translation of coop up
- 1.10 Translation to Japanese
- 1.11 japanese translation
Can anybody translate this quote
You can praise me, disagree with me, quote me, disbelieve me, glorify or vilify me but the only thing you can't do is ignore me.
Fill in what you can. I would appreciate it. Thank you!
Could you please translate my name and this phrase for me...
Could you please translate the phrase "GOD HAVE MERCY UPON MY SOUL" and my name Lieschen, for me in Hebrew
Thank you very much, have a great day!
How do you translate "blessed" into the Hawaiian language?—This comment was unsigned.
translation in French of shooting wide (sports)
tir de loin may be, if for soccer, basket, etc....
Serpicozaure 09:55, 25 July 2007 (UTC)
Chinese to English
There's a Chinese character on the bottom of one of my teacups, and I'd like to know what it means. Here (1 / 2) are two of my attempts to depict the character (the second is better, and NB that the box around it is likely ornamental and not part of the character — though it could be part). I'd appreciate any information — if you don't know the meaning, I'd appreciate even the pinyin or the unicode code-point. — Beobach972 21:54, 9 July 2007 (UTC)
- I don't think so Oda. It looks more like 嘉. Is it a new or old tea cup? The reason I ask (and this is just a random thought, since I have no idea what your cup looks like or where it came from) is because 嘉 could be short for 嘉庆 (see: Jiaqing Emperor). The cup could be a reproduction or an original from that era. -- A-cai 13:21, 25 August 2007 (UTC)
how do i say eternally in japanese?
- Eternally is 永遠に (えいえんに, eien'ni) or 永久に (えいきゅうに, eikyū'ni) in Japanese.Oda Mari 16:04, 11 July 2007 (UTC)
can anyone translate the following for me please I WILL LOVE YOU MY WHOLE LIFE YOU AND NO OTHER and I AM MY BELOVED'S AND MY BELOVED IS MINE into sanskrit, hindi,latin,hebrew,gaelic,
- I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine is actually a translation of the original Hebrew "אני לדודי ודודי לי" (ani l'dodi v'dodi li) which is a verse in Song of Songs. I hope that this helps. —msh210 13:09, 31 July 2007 (UTC)
Hindi -> मैं अपनी पूरी ज़िन्दगी सिरफ और सिर्फ़ तुमसे प्यार करूंगा, और किसी से नही. मैं सिर्फ़ अपने प्रिय/ प्रिया की/का हूँ और वोह सिर्फ़ मेरा/मेरी
main apni poori zindagi sirf aur sirf tumse pyaar karoonga, aur ki si se nahi. main sirf apne priy/priya ki/ka hoon aur woh mera/meri.
If you are a female then use words before / and the words after / if you are a male.
paint your body
Id like to paint your body in spanish
- Quiero pintarte el cuerpo. —Stephen 15:17, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
Hi, i'm looking for the french translation of the verb coop up as in the to be cooped up
Serpicozaure 17:22, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
- Said of hens, it’s mettre en cage; of persons, it’s enfermer or claustrer. —Stephen 19:03, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
Serpicozaure 09:53, 25 July 2007 (UTC)
Me and Mr Seng out of the office for viewing
Translation to Japanese
Please translate into Japanese:
Have Mercy on Me
Trust Noone But God
- Have Mercy on Me
- どうかご慈悲を ― Dōka gojihi o
- Trust No One But God
- 神だけを信じなさい ― Kami dake o shinjinasai
- Have Mercy on Me
- --Tohru 17:23, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
how to translate the word 'pakar judo ' into japanese
- The manga comic's name is "コータローまかりとおる！" Kōtarō makaritōru! in Japanese. --Tohru 13:37, 31 July 2007 (UTC)