Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (surname): Whyatt
Ultimately from the Old English personal name Wigheard, from wīg (“war”) + heard (“hard, brave”), later also used as a Middle English diminutive of the names Guy and William.
- A surname originating as a patronymic.
- A male given name from the Germanic languages, modern transferred use of the surname.
- English terms derived from Old English
- English terms derived from Middle English
- English 2-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:English/aɪət/2 syllables
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from patronymics
- English given names
- English male given names
- English male given names from Germanic languages