Jump to navigation Jump to search
From "DirectX box". In use since the announcement of the original Xbox in 2000.
Xbox (plural Xboxes)
- (video games) Any one of the three home consoles in Microsoft's Xbox product line, especially the original Xbox.
- 2015 June 24, Chris Chappell as himself, “Top 10 Chinese Knockoffs of Foreign Products”, in China Uncensored, New Tang Dynasty Television, New Tang Dynasty Television, 00:01:45 from the start:
- The Xbox or the Arcade Game Box? That's weird. They knocked off the look of the Xbox with the PlayStation controller.
- For quotations of use of this term, see Citations:Xbox.
video game console manufactured and distributed by Microsoft
Xbox m anim
- Xbox (Video game console manufactured and distributed by Microsoft)
declension of Xbox
|nominative||Xbox||Xboxy (or Xboksy)|
|genitive||Xboxa (or Xboksa)||Xboxów (or Xboksów)|
|dative||Xboxowi (or Xboksowi)||Xboxom (or Xboksom)|
|accusative||Xbox||Xboxy (or Xboksy)|
|instrumental||Xboxem (or Xboksem)||Xboxami (or Xboksami)|
|locative||Xboksie||Xboxach (or Xboksach)|
|vocative||Xboksie||Xboxy (or Xboksy)|