Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A female given name. A romanization of the Bulgarian or Russian name Яна (Jána).
- A river in Sakha (Yakutia), Russia.
- A member of a North American Indian people who once resided in the eastern portion of the upper Sacramento River valley in California.
- The now extinct Hokan language of the Yana, best known for a systematic differentiation between men's and women's speech.
- When used to refer to the Native American Indian people or language, the plural of Yana is used especially collectively. When used to refer to a single member of the people, the plural is always Yana.