Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: yuánzhōu
- A district of Guyuan, Ningxia, China.
- 2008 April, Larson, Richard C.; M. Elizabeth Murray, “Distance Learning as a Tool for Poverty Reduction and Economic Development: A Focus on China and Mexico”, in Journal of Science Education and Technology, volume 17, number 2, Springer, DOI:10.1007/s10956-007-9059-1, ISSN 1059-0145, OCLC 890299071, page 182, column 2:
- Yuanzhou District of Ningxia Province
At the onset, it should be clarified that upon the start of the Tsinghua Education-to-Aid-the-Poor Project, Yuanzhou district was far more advanced than Huade County in the area of distance education. Since 2000, Yuanzhou district has been involved in two national projects—"Applying Information Technology in Education" and "Modern Distance Education in Rural Areas"—both of which are funded by the Chinese government in partnership with certain international organizations.
- 2012 December 17, Zhuang, Pinghui, “Ningxia Hui official faces corruption inquiry”, in South China Morning Post, archived from the original on 30 December 2012:
- Ma, 52, has served as secretary of the Yinchuan Youth League Committee, head of the general office of the Ningxia Hui autonomous region Youth League and deputy party secretary of Guyuan county.
He was promoted to deputy party secretary of Yuanzhou district of Guyuan city in 2002 and in 2006 became deputy head of the forestry administration.
- 2020 December 10, “Xinhua Headlines: Changes in most uninhabitable area: understanding China's fight against poverty”, in huaxia, editor, Xinhua News Agency, archived from the original on 10 December 2020:
- "The loan scheme empowered poor farmers, encouraged them to work, and also helped build an industrial chain. We hope our experience can be of some value to other poor areas that are striving to eradicate poverty," said Fang Zhenglun, director of Yuanzhou District, Guyuan City.
- For more quotations using this term, see Citations:Yuanzhou.