Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (colloquial, vulgar, El Salvador, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua) forcedly having no choice and with great effort
- A huevo nos tocó que cargar el piano - We had to carry the piano, having no choice
- A puro huevo
- A puro huevo logré terminar los ejercicios - I managed to finish the exercises with an inhuman effort, having no choice
- (colloquial, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador) very cheap
- (colloquial, Spain) within reach, easily achievable
- Venga, que te lo he puesto a huevo.