Jump to navigation Jump to search
adiposity (plural adiposities)
- Obesity; the state of being fat.
- 1958, Anthony Burgess, The Enemy in the Blanket (The Malayan Trilogy), published 1972, page 307:
- "Why this sudden concern about adiposity?" asked Hardman.
- The condition of being adipose; adipose tissue.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.