Jump to navigation Jump to search
aerocommercial (not comparable)
- (rare) Relating to commercial flight.
- 1979, Federico N. Videla Escalada, Aeronautical Law, page 332:
- In addition to the technical factors there are others of a very diverse nature which have helped efficiently towards the massive and spectacular development of aerocommercial flights:
- 2003, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, OECD Economic Surveys: Chile 2003, page 199:
- The tariffs of air transport are free, requiring only prior registry at the aero-commercial authority.