Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (rare) composed of both good and evil.
1865, Robert Southey, The Doctor, Etc, page 120:
- There may be an opposite fault; for indeed upon the agathokakological globe there are opposite qualities always to be found in parallel degrees, north and south of the equator.
- 2012, Randy M Harrison, Completion and Perfection, Randy M Harrison (ISBN 9781475216394), page 59
- Just throwing a number out, I'd say he is at least seven or seven and a half feet tall. Not really muscular, just tall, thin, and brooding with something evil, or at the very least an agathokakological sense of being.
- 2015, Ronan O'Callaghan, Walzer, Just War and Iraq: Ethics as Response, Routledge (ISBN 9781317382423)
- When any project dominates your life for a sizeable length of time, let alone the best part of six years, you have to accept the agathokakological nature of the beast.