Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /kəmˈpoʊzd/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /kəmˈpəʊzd/
Audio (US) (file)
- showing composure.
- 2011 June 4, Phil McNulty, “England 2 - 2 Switzerland”, in BBC:
- Milner and Theo Walcott failed to justify their selection ahead of Aston Villa's Young as they struggled ineffectually in the first half, leaving striker Bent isolated and starved of supply as Switzerland looked the more composed and ordered team.
- simple past tense and past participle of