Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of align
aligned (comparative more aligned, superlative most aligned)
- Having been placed, arranged or formed in alignment (with something).
- (figuratively) Allied or working together with a common goal.
- 2023 March 22, “Pause Giant AI Experiments: An Open Letter”, in Future of Life Institute:
- AI research and development should be refocused on making today's powerful, state-of-the-art systems more accurate, safe, interpretable, transparent, robust, aligned, trustworthy, and loyal.
having an alignment with something else
adapted, allied or working together with a common goal