Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (intransitive) To form in line; to fall into line.
- (transitive) To adjust or form to a line; to range or form in line; to bring into line.
- (transitive, computing) To store (data) in a way that is consistent with the memory architecture, i.e. by beginning each item at an offset equal to some multiple of the word size.
- (intransitive) To adhere oneself with a group or a way of thinking.
To form in line; to fall into line
To adjust or form to a line
To adhere oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.