See also: Arrangement
arrangement (plural arrangements)
- The act of arranging.
- The manner of being arranged.
- A collection of things that have been arranged.
- A particular way in which items are organized.
- 2013 July-August, Fenella Saunders, “Tiny Lenses See the Big Picture”, in American Scientist:
- The single-imaging optic of the mammalian eye offers some distinct visual advantages. Such lenses can take in photons from a wide range of angles, increasing light sensitivity. They also have high spatial resolution, resolving incoming images in minute detail. It’s therefore not surprising that most cameras mimic this arrangement.
- (in the plural) Preparations for some undertaking.
- An agreement.
- (music) An adaptation of a piece of music for other instruments, or in another style.
act of arranging
manner of being arranged
collection of things that have been arranged
plural: preparations for some undertaking
music: adaptation of a piece of music
arrangement m (plural arrangements)