Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Dutch lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Dutch adjectives: Dutch terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Dutch adverbs: Dutch terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Dutch circumpositions: Dutch adpositions that appear on both sides of their objects.
- Category:Dutch conjunctions: Dutch terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Dutch determiners: Dutch terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Dutch interjections: Dutch terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Dutch morphemes: Dutch word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Dutch multiword terms: Dutch lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Dutch nouns: Dutch terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Dutch numerals: Dutch terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Dutch particles: Dutch terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Dutch phrases: Dutch groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Dutch postpositions: Dutch adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Dutch prepositions: Dutch adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Dutch pronouns: Dutch terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Dutch proper nouns: Dutch nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Dutch verbs: Dutch terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Dutch determiners (7 c, 78 e)
- ► Dutch interjections (0 c, 315 e)
- ► Dutch verbs (18 c, 5974 e)
Pages in category "Dutch lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 44,703 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- 's anderdaags
- 's anderendaags
- 's avonds
- 's dinsdags
- 's donderdags
- 's Gravenhage
- 's lands
- 's maandags
- 's middags
- 's morgens
- 's nachts
- 's namiddags
- 's noens
- 's ochtends
- 's vrijdags
- 's werelds
- 's winters
- 's woensdags
- 's zaterdags
- 's zomers
- 's zondags
- 't Duifje
- 't Harde
- 't Kip
- 't Klooster
- 't kofschip
- 't Laar
- 't Loo
- 't Oever
- 't Rolder
- 't Rot
- 't Villeken
- 't Vlot
- 't Woud