Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Dutch language
This is the main category of the Dutch language.
Information about Dutch:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Dutch lemmas: Dutch lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:nl:All topics: Dutch terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Dutch appendices: Pages containing additional information about Dutch.
- Category:Dutch entry maintenance: Dutch entries, or entries in other languages containing Dutch terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Dutch names: Dutch terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Dutch phrases: Dutch groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Dutch: Dutch terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Dutch rhymes: Lists of Dutch words by their rhymes.
- Category:Dutch symbols: Dutch written signs.
- Category:Dutch templates: Dutch templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Dutch terms by etymology: Dutch terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Dutch terms by usage: Dutch terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Dutch: Categories with terms derived from Dutch in various specific languages.
- Category:User nl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Dutch.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► Dutch lemmas (13 c, 23072 e)
- ► Berbice Creole Dutch language (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Dutch entries that don't exist (0 c, 78 e)
- ► Dutch entry maintenance (13 c, 1 e)
- ► Dutch figures of speech (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Jersey Dutch language (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Dutch modules (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Dutch phrases (1 c, 164 e)