Category:Old Dutch language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Dutch language
This is the main category of the Old Dutch language.
Information about Old Dutch:
|Canonical name||Old Dutch|
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Old Dutch lemmas: Old Dutch lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:odt:All topics: Old Dutch terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Dutch entry maintenance: Old Dutch entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Dutch terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Dutch templates: Old Dutch templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Dutch terms by etymology: Old Dutch terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old Dutch terms by usage: Old Dutch terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Dutch: Categories with terms derived from Old Dutch in various specific languages.
- Category:User odt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Dutch.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Old Dutch lemmas (10 c, 149 e)
- ► odt:All topics (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Dutch entry maintenance (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Middle Dutch language (13 c, 1 e)
- ► User odt (2 c, 6 e)
Pages in category "Old Dutch language"
This category contains only the following page.