Category:West Flemish language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » West Flemish language
This is the main category of the West Flemish language.
Information about West Flemish:
|Canonical name||West Flemish|
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:West Flemish lemmas: West Flemish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:West Flemish entry maintenance: West Flemish entries, or entries in other languages containing West Flemish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:West Flemish terms by etymology: West Flemish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from West Flemish: Categories with terms derived from West Flemish in various specific languages.
- Category:User vls: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in West Flemish.