Category:Middle Dutch language
All terms in Middle Dutch should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Middle Dutch.
Please see Wiktionary:About Middle Dutch for considerations about Middle Dutch entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Middle Dutch.
- Category:Middle Dutch parts of speech: Middle Dutch terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Middle Dutch morphemes: Morphemes used to form Middle Dutch words.
- Category:Middle Dutch lexicons: Middle Dutch terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Middle Dutch etymologies: Middle Dutch terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Middle Dutch: Categories with terms derived from Middle Dutch in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Middle Dutch: Middle Dutch words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:dum:All topics: Middle Dutch words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Middle Dutch): Middle Dutch entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User dum: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Middle Dutch.
- Category:Middle Dutch templates: Middle Dutch templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
Pages in category "Middle Dutch language"
This category contains only the following page.