Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Limburgish language
This is the main category of the Limburgish language.
Information about Limburgish:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Limburgish lemmas: Limburgish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:li:All topics: Limburgish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Limburgish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Limburgish.
- Category:Limburgish entry maintenance: Limburgish entries, or entries in other languages containing Limburgish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Limburgish names: Limburgish terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Regional Limburgish: Limburgish terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Limburgish symbols: Limburgish written signs.
- Category:Limburgish templates: Limburgish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Limburgish terms by etymology: Limburgish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Limburgish terms by usage: Limburgish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:User li: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Limburgish.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Limburgish lemmas (10 c, 316 e)
- ► Limburgish entry maintenance (8 c, 0 e)
- ► Limburgish proverbs (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Regional Limburgish (1 c, 0 e)