Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Limburgish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Limburgish adjectives: Limburgish terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Limburgish adverbs: Limburgish terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Limburgish determiners: Limburgish terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Limburgish interjections: Limburgish terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Limburgish morphemes: Limburgish word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Limburgish nouns: Limburgish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Limburgish numerals: Limburgish terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Limburgish prepositions: Limburgish adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Limburgish pronouns: Limburgish terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Limburgish verbs: Limburgish terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Ä È É Ó Ô|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Limburgish determiners (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Limburgish interjections (0 c, 10 e)
- ► Limburgish morphemes (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Limburgish verbs (3 c, 95 e)
Pages in category "Limburgish lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 442 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)