Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Limburgish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Limburgish noun forms: Limburgish nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Limburgish nouns by gender: Limburgish nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Limburgish nouns with other-gender equivalents: Limburgish nouns that refer to gendered concepts (e.g. actor vs. actress, king vs. queen) and have corresponding other-gender equivalent terms.
- Category:Limburgish proper nouns: Limburgish nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Limburgish uncountable nouns: Limburgish nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Ä È É Ó Ô|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Limburgish nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 208 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)