Category:Old Dutch lemmas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Old Dutch lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old Dutch adjectives: Old Dutch terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Old Dutch adverbs: Old Dutch terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Old Dutch conjunctions: Old Dutch terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Old Dutch determiners: Old Dutch terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Old Dutch morphemes: Old Dutch word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Old Dutch nouns: Old Dutch terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Old Dutch numerals: Old Dutch terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Old Dutch prepositions: Old Dutch adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Old Dutch pronouns: Old Dutch terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Old Dutch verbs: Old Dutch terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Old Dutch conjunctions (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Old Dutch determiners (2 c, 6 e)
- ► Old Dutch morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Dutch verbs (5 c, 252 e)
Pages in category "Old Dutch lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 470 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/bitan
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/blican
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/bliuwan
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/bona
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/bugan
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/burst
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/clievan
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/climban
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/clingan
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/clivan
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/crigan
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/crimpan
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/criscan
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/critan
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/crudan
- Reconstruction:Old Dutch/crupan