Jump to navigation Jump to search
- over the whole area or extent
- 1939 June, T. R. Perkins, “My Red-Letter Day - II”, in Railway Magazine, page 399:
- Charing Cross station of the old South-Eastern Railway differed much in appearance from that of today, as it had an arched all-over roof, which collapsed some nine years later and was replaced by the present one.
- 2018, Wikipedia, All-over painting,
- All-over painting refers to the non-differential treatment of the surface of a work of two-dimensional art, for instance a painting.
over the whole area or extent
See also: all over