Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (physics) Dilute or disorganized energy, which cannot be transformed into work.
- The maximum fraction of an energy form which (in a reversible process) can be transformed into work is called exergy. The remaining part is called anergy, and this corresponds to the waste heat.
- To be useful, internal energy has to be concentrated. The more dilute or disorganized the internal energy, the less useful it is ...
- (pathology) Deficiency of energy.
- (immunology) Lack of immunity to an antigen.
- bound energy
energy which cannot be transformed into work
deficiency of energy
lack of immunity to an antigen