Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alternative form of
- 2008, David Wood & José Medina, Truth: Engagements Across Philosophical Traditions, →ISBN, page 345:
- Now it may seem as if this is pushing Rorty's anti-metaphysicalism too far.
- 2013, Agustín Rayo, The Construction of Logical Space, →ISBN, page 25:
- Moral: If realism is the view that there is a definite, subject-independent fact of the matter about how the world is, then anti-metaphysicalism is no less of a realist position than metaphysicalism.
- 2013, Michael Beaney, The Oxford Handbook of The History of Analytic Philosophy, →ISBN, page lxvii:
- But the question is whether they are sufficient to establish physicalism as Carnap and Hempel understood it, namely, as anti-metaphysical Physicalism; and whether, if so, the anti-metaphysicalism of Physicalism is a better approach to the mind-body problem than Kim's preferred metaphysical physicalism.