Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: antivenene
- (Britain, Australia) Antivenom, antivenin.
- 1898, Royal Microscopical Society (Great Britain), Journal of the Royal Microscopical Society, page 623:
- His conclusions are that (1) about the same quantity of anti-venene necessary to neutralise the venom in vitro is capable of doing so when the forner is injected into the bloodstream, and the latter sub-cutaneously ;
- 1973, East African Wild Life Society, World Wildlife Fund, Africana, Volume 5, page 5,
- What he really means is that the recommended use of anti-venene does not entirely agree with one set of medical opinion.