Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Opposing or countering gypsies; practicing or exhibiting antigypsyism.
- 2000, Carroll B. Johnson, Cervantes and the material world, page 93:
- This violently antigypsy diatribe, which brings together all the racial and ethnic stereotypes held in sixteenth-century Spain, was duly withdrawn from the elementary school reader...
- 2004, Herman Roodenburg, Social Control in Europe: 1500-1800, page 216:
- There is also evidence of numerous local antigypsy campaigns by police, often acting on their own initiative and not in response to complaints or orders from above.