Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
assal horizontology (uncountable)
- (humorous, rare) The act of sitting around doing nothing for long periods of time.
- 17 December 2000, Talen (username), “Re: [GRIT] Sleepers Unbound (Was: The Last Day ~ The Dawn of Atlantis)”, in rec.arts.anime.misc on Usenet:
- Just as Yohann is restored to his proper state of Assal Horizontology, an audible cricking noise - his knuckles and neck - rings around the hall. (link)
- 24 February 2001, The IRS (username), “Re: Comic Book Guy Trivia”, in alt.tv.simpsons on Usenet:
- > what does he have a degree in?
- Assal horizontology. (link)
- 14 March 2002, Billy J. Dancefloor (username), “Re: tonight's episode (3-13-02)”, in alt.tv.simpsons on Usenet:
- > Don't forget the Choco-tastic!!!
- assal horizontology. (link)