Jump to navigation Jump to search
- IPA(key): /ˈɑsuntoˌ(ʔ)osɑkeˣˌyhtiø/, [ˈɑs̠un̪t̪o̞ˌ(ʔ)o̞s̠ɑke̞ˌʔyçt̪iø̞]
- Rhymes: -yhtiø
- Hyphenation: a‧sun‧to‧o‧sa‧ke‧yh‧ti‧ö
- (law) condominium (legal entity for ownership and management of a residential building in which each unit is owned by an individual but the grounds, structure etc. are owned jointly)
- The official translation of asunto-osakeyhtiö into English is "limited liability housing company". However, the term appears to be unknown in the English-speaking part of the world.
- as.oy (abbreviation)
- asunto-osakeyhtiölaki (Limited Liability Housing Companies Act)