Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of
- With certain (often specified) limits placed upon it.
- Restricted, small, few, not plentiful.
- There are limited places available. Enrol now or you will miss out.
- I have a limited understanding of quantum physics.
- 1992, Rudolf M[athias] Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, New York, N.Y.: Columbia University Press, →ISBN, page vii:
- Secondly, I continue to base my concepts on intensive study of a limited suite of collections, rather than superficial study of every packet that comes to hand.
with certain limits placed upon it
limited (plural limiteds)