Jump to navigation Jump to search
endless (not comparable)
- Having no end.
- endless time; endless praise
- 1942 May-June, “Cable Operation at Liverpool and London”, in Railway Magazine, page 174:
- Trains from Lime Street to Edge Hill were hauled by an endless hempen rope worked by a stationary engine on the platform at the latter station.
- Extending indefinitely.
- an endless line
- (obsolete) Without profitable end; fruitless; unsatisfying.
- (having no end): unending; see also Thesaurus:endless
- (extending indefinitely): eternal, infinite, unlimited; see also Thesaurus:infinite or Thesaurus:eternal
having no end
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked