Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Limited within bounds.
- Available only to certain authorized groups of people.
- restricted area
- restricted access
- (US, dated) Only available to customers who don't belong to racial, ethnic or religious minorities.
- This hotel is restricted- no Jews.
- One of the classifications of the secrecy of an official document.
- (Can we clean up(+) this sense?) (grammar) Qualified.
limited within bounds
one of the classifications of the secrecy of an official document