Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Existing in large number or ample amount.
- a plentiful harvest
- a plentiful supply of water
- She accumulated a plentiful collection of books.
- Yielding abundance; fruitful.
- Some years, the tree is a plentiful source of apples.
- 1626, Francis Bacon, Sylva Sylvarum, Or, A Naturall Historie: In Ten Centuries
- If it be a long winter, it is commonly a more plentiful year.
- (obsolete) lavish; profuse; prodigal
- See also Thesaurus:plentiful
existing in large number
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.